Skip to main content

Open House Pictures

Hey everyone - I am back from my holidays - back to this weather and all [considering I left sun and 90 degree temps behind!]...but it is a relief to be back home after all!!  I was going to jump into some vacation related projects [which I still need to tons of!!!] ...but I got to thinking I should share some photos from my Open House !

Next time I have an Open House - YOU OUTTA COME ON DOWN!  Why should you?  Well for one thing you will get to see a lot of projects I have gathered into one spot to proudly show you - and you can take those ideas home with you and hopefully you will get your creative juices going and do something proud yourself!

Plus its your chance to see some of our great product line up close and personal - and even try some out!
AND...if you need one of our fab catalogues or would like some second-hand merchandise, well, there's that too!

Also some grown-ups and children tried out the free project I had - because I didn't have a lot of children, they used up more than one lollipop, lol, but it was all good - better them than me, ha ha!

SO I WANT TO SEE YOU NEXT TIME - KAPEESH?  Oh my that's a word I haven't used in a loooong time, lol!

OK here in no particular order is some photos - not all - but a sample of what you can see at a STAMPIN' UP! OPEN HOUSE......ta da!
































Comments

pinkpuppy said…
Wow Bev thoughs makes look fab! looks like your having fun over there, with your open house!
Hugs xx
Thanks PinkPuppy! Nice to hear from you!!!

Keep on craftin'!
xxx
Beverly

Popular posts from this blog

Gothic Birthday Card

 Have a friend who appreciates the gothic sensibilities? Then dig into your creative spirit and look at the norm through a wonderful, rich and dark prism!  I chose a designer paper with a fab colour set. Next why do butterflies when a moth will be better?  Here Tim Holtz’s Funky Insects die set does the trick. To make it a tad interesting I placed a pocket inside and crafted a ATC which doubled as a coffee gift card holder. A second large tag holds my message. Well crafters, explore your options and enjoy!

Funky Insects Tim Holtz - first projects

  Funky Insects Thinlits Dies (not including bee die shown upper left ) Tim Holtz's Funky Insects are a hoot to play with. I am just playing to discover the million-gazillion ways to colour each bug and not concerned with how to design projects featuring them yet. Here's a tall slimline card, an A2 card and an ATC that l've created so far. To get inspired, you only have to look at the amazing designers that contribute to Tim's Chapter releases such as this year's Chapter 2 release.  To be honest, l was not bothered cutting so many parts for the different insects as l thought l might be....time flew by as l cut batches of the body 'base' and then spent most of my time inking, embossing, painting, etc the wings and body sections. There lies the fun!

Easter "Scallop Circle" Chick Card

Isn't this the cutest!  The second I laid eyes on the card which inspired me - I was OMG !  So I had to do one! IT'S A  EASY - QUICK 5 MIN. PROJECT!  GREAT KIDS PROJECT!  We made ours  after having breakfast  and  in no time flat! Technique: You can see from the pictures that you must fold your cardstock at the 5-1/2 mark, and CUT the Scallop Circle LEAVING A SMALL PART OF THE FOLD OVERHANGING THE CIRCLE OUTLINE - that is how you make a card - and not 2 Scallop Circles. A small scallop punch is cut into wedges - those make up the wings. Punch your other parts, fold the square on the diagonal for its beak, then glue everything on. We highlighted the eyes and beak - voila! Basic Supplies:  CARDSTOCK: 11x8 in. yellow, 1 in square orange scrap, black scrap; BIG SHOT XL BIGZ DIE: Scallop Circle; HAND PUNCHES:  flower, scallop circle (any size), small circle punch; Other:  1" square orange cardstock, white gel pen, glue.